Cargotec Services specializes in maintaining, servicing and inspecting the equipment used for dry bulk materials handling. Cargotec supplied its first self-unloading system in 1947, and its first ship unloader in 1974. We supplied the second ship unloader ever built to Rinker Materials at Cape Canaveral. So our background in bulk handling technology is decades old, with a complete understanding of what it takes to keep these specialized systems running. We service, inspect and repair equipment made by all of the major manufacturers of bulk handling equipment.
We know that uptime and reliability are the currency of the bulk handling business, and our team will work with yours to achieve your productivity goals. Continuous ship unloaders of the screw type are environmentally friendly, with minimal environmental and financial impact from dust, pollution and spillage. As OEM for Siwertell, the industry standard, we are your best source for spares with favorable pricing and delivery of replacement parts. But our role goes far beyond preventive maintenance, repairs and safety compliance. We can partner with you in developing goals for your business, and we consider your unique requirements to be part of our assignment.
- Complete maintenance outsourcing
- 24-hour emergency response
- Expedited replacement parts
- Equipment rental and relocation
- Inspection and supervision services
- Operator training and supply
- Safety and upgrade studies
- Unloading efficiency studies
- Insurance-related studies
- Modernization engineering
- Plant and terminal design